Apply here
Poll Widget
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Who's Online

Guild NewsFeed Icon
No News Is Currently Available.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Holy Judgement Forum Index -> Automatic Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wráthzòr
Sutsko

re: Melee and plate users.

We started making a group for WoD this week. At this point, we already have lots of melee, and not only just melee, but also plate users. 

I can invite you, however I cant promise you any spot, if you keep on playing retri. 

We do miss ranged, especially cloth users. Dont know if thats anything for you, however there's a greater chance to get a raid spot then. :) 

Unknown360

re: Application - Azhadaan

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character Name:Azhadaan
Class: Paladin
Primary Role: Retribution
Secondary Role: Protection
Current Server: Anachronos(EU)
Link to the armory: <Wow Armory Azhadaan>

PERSONAL INFORMATION

What do you do for a living? (school, work, ...): Im a student at a greek University.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3? Yes i have TS3.
Do you have a microphone?: Yes.
Do you share your WoW account?: No i am the only one using this account.

Are you applying for raiding team 1 or raiding team 2? Team 1.

Are you able to raid on Mondays and Thursdays from 20:00-23:00 ST? (when applying for raiding team 1): Yes.

Are you able to raid on Wednesdays and Sundays from 20:00-23:00 ST? (when applying for raiding team 2):
 if
Are there any difficulties if the raids gets extended (up to 23:30) or if there is an extra raiding day added in case of progression?: I can stay up late until the boss can not stand up . I can attend to an extra raiding day if needed.

EXTRA INFORMATION

Do you have Deadly Boss Mods installed?:-Yes (Always Up to Date).

Are you willing to respec if required?:
-I am playing Retribution Paladin for years so as a main spec i would like to keep it that way.

Did you read the guild rules AND the raiding rules?:
-Yes i read them.

What is your previous experience with WoW raiding?:
-I begun raiding at Burning Crusade at maghtheridon and i cleared all bosses till Illidan (did not raid Sunwell) . At Wrath of The Lich King i cleared all bosses at heroic difficulty except Lich King(Heroic).Then At Cataclysm after clearing Bastion of Twillight and Blackwing Descent i stopped raiding due to school exams(here in greece last year of school is nightmare) now things are way more calm. I came back at the end of Mists of Pandaria to prepare to raid in the upcoming expansion Warlords of Draenor.

What guild were you previously in and what was the reason for leaving?:
-My last guild was a greek one at Nagrand(EU) but it later moved on Twisting nether(EU),so I decided to return to my first server to raid with my brother Voldron.

Do you know anyone from the guild?:
-My brother Voldron as i said is in the guild too.

Why do you want to join our guild? What benefits can you provide for the guild?:
-I would like to contribute to the Guild's progression at Warlords of Draenor Expansion by dpsing the hell out these Warlords.

What's your latency & FPS like? Do you have any problems with disconnecting?:
Never had problems with connection(MS,Latency) or the gameplay(FPS).

What else can you tell us you think might be important?:
-I have already experienced the friendly and helpful guild chat and i can see
you have a very good raid experience and that's all i need :).

Fill in the required "word" (Forums: "Rules" -> "Raiding rules"). Don't bother applying if you don't have the correct answer as when you can't be arsed to read our rules, we can't be arsed to read your application.:
-I really REALLY do like "Magic Cookies".

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Holy Judgement Forum Index -> Automatic Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: